Friday, June 19, 2009

Why Auntie Flea

Welcome Home to Auntie Flea's blog.
This is my first step into this.
Be bold. Here we go...

"Why Auntie Flea?" you may ask.

Martha-Lee is a mouthful for a kid. When I tried to say my name, it came out "Ma-FaLee." My older sister called me "MyFlea." As a teenager, I even introduced myself as "Flea." When neices and nephews came along, I became "Auntie Flea," and it stuck.

Auntie Flea has become a bit of a character of her own, perhaps even a SuperHero over the years.

Think of the possibilities. If you were a Super Hero, what would your powers be?
I'd like to heal with a hug and a kiss,
and I could transport anywhere instantly by giving myself a hug.
Do I get three, like three wishes? Hmmm.
How about the ability to link into the power-source of all other Super Heroes. What if everyone knew that they were truly a Super Hero?

That's it for my first random thoughts on my first blog.
Smiles and blessings to you,
Auntie Flea

No comments:

Post a Comment