Friday, June 19, 2009

this networking things

Networking...that wasn't even a word 25 years ago, was it? I've been catching up with my 350 Facebook friends. The funny thing is, I really do know all of them. Friends. You pick up the conversation where you left off. Shared experiences. Comedy. Tragedy. Challenges. Celebrations. Some. All. Now we can network from the living room couch. What a concept.

I'm collaborating with dozens of people I've never met on a major project. I "meet" with another group once a week on a conference call. Virtual meetings. Physical contact. High Definition. I'd rather spend my money on travel to see things in real high definition than spending that money on tv.

Writing. Stories to tell. Books to write. People to inspire. Joy and good news to spread. What's next?

What do I want to be when I grow up?

No comments:

Post a Comment