Friday, January 8, 2010

Long time coming

A whole season has passed since last I've written.
The heat of September, a trip to CA
Back to NY, out west for a friend's birthday
A drive to Virginia and PA to deliver sermons and pray
Then again to NY to be with a friend making a huge change
A new chapter for her and a chapter published for me
Overcomers, Inc became a best-seller for all to see
My "story" in print giving hope to others in the dark
Thanksgiving with friends in a Georgia vacation park
An early Christmas in NY with brothers, sister and Mom
Then home in Gulfport with my Westminster family
For bell-ringing, caroling and Christmas Eve services
To Oregon for New Years and home again
I am blessed with abundance, family and friends
Book-signings, workshops, travel ahead
What will unfold in 2010
Check with me in 12 months
I'll tell you then

No comments:

Post a Comment